Job Title: Operations Analyst
Job Description: This person will be responsible for all aspects of import shipments (air, LCL, FCL).
- Responsible for quoting, booking shipments, securing all documentation for import customs clearance, and creating arrival notices.
- Bill for all shipping charges and approve vendor billing. Secure and dispatch truckers accordingly.
- Update customers and agents on the status of each shipment.
- Ensure legal compliance with US Customs, FMC, FDA, and other government agencies.
- Responsible for maintaining operational knowledge in industry-related changes/ initiatives and communication on findings being sent back to the team.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
• Dedication to outstanding customer service through communication and information management
• Effective communication skills with team members, customers, and vendors
• Ability to follow instructions and follow up on assigned tasks
• Experience in Logistics
• Strong organizational skills
• Problem-solving skills
Years of experience needed for this position: 2-3 Years
Hours: Monday - Friday | 8 hours per day
Available Positions: 3