Junior Import Operator
Job Title: Junior Import Operator
Job Description: This individual will be responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate cargo movement within our Time Critical Team, maintaining timely communication with customers and vendors, and ensuring that exceptional levels of customer service are always provided.
Some of your tasks and responsibilities:
Organize, coordinate and monitor international cargo transportation:
- Creation and update of shipping records online with pre-alerts and shipping developments
- End-to-end shipment management, including document upload and billing
- Daily interaction with global partners to ensure prompt handling of each shipment
- Contribute to maintaining solid relationships with all suppliers.
- Ensure accurate and timely responses to all email communications.
- Ensuring that the team consistently adheres to the above company standards.
- Assist with all door-to-door movements to and from the US/South America, when needed
- Report to the Line Manager any issues including operational, financial, and communication issues, and propose solutions where possible
What do we offer? Permanent contract + Monthly salary 3,500,000 COP - 4,000,000 COP + Prepaid medicine + gym membership + English classes
- English Level C1
- Problem resolution,
- Teamwork, Planning/Organization
- Customer oriented service
- Quality management
Years of experience needed for this position: 2 years
Hours: Monday - Friday | 8 hours per day
Available Positions: 1