Job Title: Pricing Analyst
Job Description: This person will ensure that all DDU/DAP/DDP/CIF/FOB/EXW requirements are quoted on the same day.
- Responsible for sourcing rates with SS lines, carriers, airlines, and local truckers to provide competitive rates based on international agents’ requirements.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a quote log for all quotes separated by import and quote analytics (how many sections were sent/ secured for any given agent, quotes by sales rep, etc.).
- Responsible for searching/maintaining pricing from vendors: truckers, warehouses, or any other supply chain party to get rates.
- Documents must be uploaded on share point.
- To ensure all pre-alerts are assigned to each branch manager to get them transferred to an operation representative.
• Dedication to customer service through communication/information management.
• Organization. Email management.
• Communication. Crucial in customer service but also internally within the company
• Communicate effectively to your team, customers, and vendors, managing expectations and never over-promising.
• Ability to follow instructions and follow up on assigned tasks.
• Ability to manage time and complete assigned work through strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Experience in Logistics providing import and export quotes.
Years of experience needed for this position: 2-3 Years
Hours: Monday - Friday | 8 hours per day
Available Positions: 2