CMR analyst distribution & warehouse
Job Title: CMR analyst distribution & warehouse
Job Description: We are looking for a professional in foreign trade, Administration. Logistics/industrial or similar with a high level of English (80%).
- Experience of at least one year in inventory control, storage, coordination of enlistment processes/careers, receipts, and issues of goods to be part of the DISTRIBUTION division & WAREHOUSING in the CMR Distribution area
- Must have a high capacity for analysis and customer service.
• Responsible for administrating and coordinating the storage and/or preparation projects under your control. ensuring that the times are met and offered to the client.
• Monitoring and control of customer account statements.
• Optimization of operating resources (space/positions, personnel, forklifts)
• Control and review of operations documents for the entry of information into the company's software/file creation.
• Flow with active communication with the W&D team and clients, noting any possible requirement that requires advance planning to avoid operational congestion.
• Encourage the client to use the company's WEB TRACKER for the project inventory control and operational status.
• Fluency in both written and spoken English (test is done)
• Knowledge of storage systems, imports, exports, and logistics chains.
• Proficient in Excel, and databases.
• High analytical capacity, Attention to detail/efficiency to record transactions in the system.
• Excellent customer service attitude.
• High capacity to manage stress and work towards objectives.
• Ability to follow instructions and follow up on the indicated tasks.
• Ability to work autonomously.
Years of experience needed for this position: 2-3 years
Hours: Monday - Friday | 8 hours per day
Available Positions: 1