Job Title: Bilingual Collections Analyst
Job Description: Duties and Responsibilities
- Primary responsibility is to collect timely payments from our customers, through all types of communication including but not limited to phone calls, emails, and video calls.
- Establish professional business relationships with all customers and continuously work to improve communications and collection efforts.
- Respond to all customer and internal emails quickly, required response within 12-24 hours to all internal and external emails.
- Work closely and collaborate with all Business Units to understand customer needs, preferences, and requirements.
- Adhere to accounts receivable SOP’s and collections guidelines as measured by accounts receivable KPI’s.
- Document and submit accounts receivable claims and queries for resolution.
- Work collaboratively with AR Claims Analyst and the Operations team to solve open accounts receivable issues.
- Prepares reconciliations for all customer accounts.
- Send out weekly updated customer statements of accounts.
- Timely review of customer accounts in ERP to monitor credit hold status and payment terms.
- Maintain accounts receivable files.
- Facilitate and ensure resolution of customer issues or questions regarding credit, billing, payment terms, and other order related items.
- Team player assists with related special projects as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills. C1 level needed.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with deadlines.
- Detail oriented.
- Highly motivated, self-starting team player.
- Strong computer skills, experience using word-processing and spreadsheet applications.
CargoWise1 experience preferred or any other accounting software if possible.
Education and experience to solve issues and improve processes.
Work under direct supervision
Years of experience needed for this position: 2-5
Available Positions: 1